Happy New Year – 2018 is already under way. Hope you all had a great break.
Last year was a busy year with the blogs. Here are the top 5 posts from last year in case you missed them.
- How many of us at work get stuck in the same position and forget to move?
- This post was offering some general strengthening and postural awareness exercises to follow regularly at work.
- Try getting into a routine with these types of exercises. It should help prepare you better for training.
- Those knots felt in your traps after a busy day at work are more than likely trigger points.
- This blog goes into explaining what they are, how they’re caused and how they’re treated.
- This was a popular topic as we all love a bit of DOMS.
- Understanding how to manage your recovery and training while in the DOMS phase will make it more tolerable.
- Also knowing the difference of pain between DOMS and an injury will help avoid making anything worse.
- After doing many mobility assessments, the front rack shape is what most people struggled to hold passively without a bar.
- This was one of a 4 part series of shoulder shapes we should be achieving to help make movement more efficient.
- It offered a range of mobility exercises to open the shoulder into the front rack.
- One of the most common injuries in sports and top 3 with CrossFit athletes is a knee injury.
- This blog looked at anterior knee pain and the common causes. It offers some basic suggestions to self managing the injury.
The purpose of these blogs has been to provide a wider understanding of your body and give you more control of it. Wishing you all an injury free 2018 and keep checking for the new blogs.